wet yak trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wet yak trip

went out about 10.30 with a guy from another site and i'm glad we got some shrimp not my bait of choice but i felt conditions call for that option.As y might have notice it's been raining on and off all day so guess what happen right off the bat i took a dunk in the yak frist thing.what's a little water in the wader's. wind wasn't to much of a factor.....nooo bait anywhere to speak of..started catching rat red in the first couple of spots .then i noticed the tide was moving out and i told micheal to hit a certain shoreline and bamm followed by hooping and hollering,he caught keeper red....i'm still killing rat reds.we got to the turn around spot and started the otherside....bamm while retriveing the shrimp of the bottom..... keeper 161/2 can you say dinner.The very next cast i got the biggest birdnest ever. well after a few attempt to fix that mess in the rod holder it went. enjoyed the time on the water with a new fish'in buddy even though the conditions sucked.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
    went out about 10.30 with a guy from another site and i'm glad we got some shrimp not my bait of choice but i felt conditions call for that option.As y might have notice it's been raining on and off all day so guess what happen right off the bat i took a dunk in the yak frist thing.what's a little water in the wader's. wind wasn't to much of a factor.....nooo bait anywhere to speak of..started catching rat red in the first couple of spots .then i noticed the tide was moving out and i told micheal to hit a certain shoreline and bamm followed by hooping and hollering,he caught keeper red....i'm still killing rat reds.we got to the turn around spot and started the otherside....bamm while retriveing the shrimp of the bottom..... keeper 161/2 can you say dinner.The very next cast i got the biggest birdnest ever. well after a few attempt to fix that mess in the rod holder it went. enjoyed the time on the water with a new fish'in buddy even though the conditions sucked.
    great report man hope for the best tomorrow
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Thanks Reeltime.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Tough trip but good report.
        Just mind over matter, if you don't mind it don't matter. If it matters you better mind!

Comment

Working...
        X