Limit of flounder on Pelican Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limit of flounder on Pelican Island

The bro/n law and I caught our limit this morning at my work place.We arrived about seven and left by nine with two limits.He caught two more trying to cull the smallest one with no luck.They were thrown back to fight another day.Two went about 24/25,one about 20 and the last one about 17.We couldn't ask for better.Last bait,last fish.Wind was maybe 5 to 10 out of the n,n east,murky and live finger mullet were used.The boats were stacking up and doing fair all along the channel.
    Last edited by ducksandfish; November 22, 2009, 09:54 PM. Reason: want to add pictures

Good job.I aint caught a flounder in over a year.Had a few next to the boat before they said goodbye.

Comment

dang.. sounds like yall got some big ones!

Comment

is that across from the ferry..he boats and waders were stacked up like cord wood when i went across the ferry..............great job
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Anyway,must have lost the pics somewher.Tired and fustrated,will try again tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

We were A.E.T. offshore little bit up from the ferry.We are between Halliburton and Martin midstream

Comment

ok i think i know were talking about.........lota people out there today.
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Yes there was.I work next to the pilot station.Seemed like most people were on the other side of Ambar but we did have some visitors when the pole was bent,lol.

Comment

I do have pics but I guess I need to re load the software,new camera.Will try again tomorrow afternoon when sleep is not wearing me down.With these lower limits I feel like a fisherman again,lol.It has been awhile since I could say I have a limit,sad.

Comment

Originally posted by ducksandfish View Post
                    Yes there was.I work next to the pilot station.Seemed like most people were on the other side of Ambar but we did have some visitors when the pole was bent,lol.
                    That pilot station can be real good
                    XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Thanks for the report.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice job.Congrats
                        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Thanks for the report !! Good job !!
                          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

good job nice report
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Finaly whooped the camera into submission.I'm glad I could help with the report.I'm also glad to be a part of the west end angler crew,I like it over here.The gang over here dont mind replying unlike other bigger boards that I visit sometimes.Christopher.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X