Fish Recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish Recipe

My dads friend showed me this recipe when we cooked some fresh halibut we had caught that day. It's pretty simple,

Just get a couple of fillets ( I think its better with thicker fillets). Spread sour cream on them about 1/4 " coat. Then just get some crackers and crunch them up pretty fine and sprinkle them over the fish. We put the halibut and cod in the oven for about 25 min @ 375 and it was delicious. I like it because it takes about 2 minutes to prepare and tastes awesome

I tried this one tonight! Fantastic!!!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Good deal. I just need to get out now and catch some fish so I can use it again

Comment

Sounds tastey, I am gonna have to try it soon.

M.M.
        "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

That does sound good....and easy!

Not to change the subject, or recipe, but has anyone tried dipping fillets in melted Bluebell homemade vanilla ice cream before dreging thru whatever fish fry they like. A friend claims it's out of this world.
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
            That does sound good....and easy!

Not to change the subject, or recipe, but has anyone tried dipping fillets in melted Bluebell homemade vanilla ice cream before dreging thru whatever fish fry they like. A friend claims it's out of this world.
            hmmm, never heard of that!
            "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Working...
            X