Kaboom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaboom!

My buddy at the deer lease ordered a whole box of this stuff. We had tons of fun experimenting with it at 100yds. We set it next to a 55 gal barrell and it blew a hole in it half the size if the barrel itself. I had the perfect chance to kill about 5 hogs at one time while sitting on the stand. Got antsy because they were completely surrounding the cannister while eating corn and ending up just killing one of the hogs and not setting off the tannerite. Maybe I'll get another chance sometime.

Wow thats some cool stuff ,You might have to mix some shrapnel in with it to pierce them hogs ,I got to get me some of that stuff .
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
      Wow thats some cool stuff ,You might have to mix some shrapnel in with it to pierce them hogs ,I got to get me some of that stuff .
      We did try to find some buckshot at the sporting goods stores(only had small stuff in bulk for the reloaders), but the only thing we found was the balls they use in slingshots...we taped them on the outside and tried it on the inside of the cannister...didn't work as well as we expected, but we are still scheming...lol!

Comment

Originally posted by HarryK View Post
        We did try to find some buckshot at the sporting goods stores(only had small stuff in bulk for the reloaders), but the only thing we found was the balls they use in slingshots...we taped them on the outside and tried it on the inside of the cannister...didn't work as well as we expected, but we are still scheming...lol!
        Wow good ideas i will be brainstorming of what you can do ,with what brian i have left,theres got to be something you can put inside like a granade,maybe thats it if you could find out a way to case the can with some kind of metel like a granade concepet.

Comment

holy crap where do you buy this I need it now
          XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Originally posted by XtremeAngler View Post
            holy crap where do you buy this I need it now
            From the web site.

Comment

Pretty neat stuff.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

You can order it from the website. We thought about all kinds of projectiles we could add to the stuff and we did try the slingshot BBs, but at the end of the day we elevated it up about a foot off the ground with a piece of campfire wood and shot it from a 100yds with a 7mm and it literally blew the 55 gal steel barrell in half. I think it would take care any hog within 10 yds or at least stun it with the blast alone.

Comment

you can skip to about 50 seconds.....
                  XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

Comment

and these guys are just stupid putting gasoline in there
                    4 pounds of Tannerite and 3 gallons of gasoline inside an old fridge... detonates more vertical that we thought! Next time, we'll get a little farther back...
                    XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                      watch the ATF Deano
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                      X