11-23-09 emb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11-23-09 emb

Hit the bay with a out going tide.. The trout were short striking the lure.. I should have had limit, but they were jumping the net and spitting the hook.. The one that hurt was the 25" plus that spit the hook.. None the less had a good time and ended with 5 trout 17"-19".. Going to X-mas in the morning wish me luck..
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Good report Keith. Do you ever work?

Comment

Very nice Keith.....I wish I could have gone. Good luck tomorrow. It ought to be on before the storm comes in!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice stringer Keith!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_A View Post
          Do you ever work?
          Just got home from Okie I was there for a month.. I go back to work Saturday but I get to sleep in my bed. The job is in Sugarland.. I will be fishing every morning. I get off at 7:00am. When I'm not working I draw my 40 hours in the bay.. I have a dream job if there is such of a thing.. I haven't found a company to pay me to fish full time yet.. Until I do this is as close as I can get..
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

awesome

Comment

Nice job dude! Thanks for the report!
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

good stringer
                sigpic

Comment

half a limit ain't bad at all.....good job in more ways than one.
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

nice job,congrats
                    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

thanks for the report! hopefully i can catch a few there tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                      X