Hats & Visors...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hats & Visors...

Please respond to the poll so I can get a better feel of what everyone likes to wear...

See the attached logo...

We are thinking about either putting that logo or something very similar to it either on a visor or hat...
    Baseball Cap
    76.47%
    Visor
    23.53%
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

It would be embroidered...

Comment

Hat for me, but I occasionally wear a visor.
      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Summer= Visor
        Winter = Hat

I might go with the hat for now b/c of it being winter... also the area you can embroider on is much larger on the baseball caps...

I was thinking either a navy blue or all white cap...

What colors? Any suggestions!? Remember were using our logo... Black outline for the state, letters and Redfish, Red & Blue Fill for the TX Flag colors...

If anyone knows or has used anyone for embroidery work let me know... Otherwise I will use the same lady who did our T-Shirts.

Thanks!!

Comment

I wear both. But I like the idea of the cap right now because of the season. Color no matter. But I hear JT and Moonpie like pink!!!!

My embroidery guy that I use is in La Port. Does really good work and turns his stuff pretty fast.

AQUA PIMP
          AQUA PIMP......
          "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Aqua, PM me his information if you don't mind.

Comment

Cap, not visor.

My BALD head requires a hat-if I wore a visor, I'd look like some monk, except a red ring instead of a ring of hair.

Also, ordered white hats with company logo years ago. After about a week they were multicolored from dirt/grime-I wouldn't get white, too hard to keep clean looking-try khaki, light blue or light green-just my $0.02.

Thanks.
              Last edited by Robalo; October 24, 2008, 02:46 PM.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I hear you on the colors... I've always washed my hats in the dishwasher

Comment

White or khaki.....
                  "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Khaki works for me.
                    Don't be a Nancy!
                    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I would like to see a khaki or a navy or light blue. Just my $.02.
                      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

I like khaki or lite blue also regardless of what AP says...Now moonpie however does prefer the pink.

I like the cap better because when I see a visor, I think of Bob Stoops trying to look and dress like his daddy, Steve Spurrier.

Comment

Think I'm leaning towards a Khaki or off white color... just a matter of choosing the style and hope we have some good available colors for that particular hat style.

Comment

Working...
                          X