11-24-09 X-Mas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11-24-09 X-Mas

Went out this morning before things got bad. The water was clear green with 3 foot visibility. The bait was on the shoreline so you now what that meant. You got it, Hogie was on the shoreline as well. In the arsenal was 1/8 oz hogie leadhead, pink Devil Eyes & a technique that trout can't resist. Once I caught the first fish at 5:45am I stood in the same spot and ended up with 9 trout 17"-22". I was out of the water by 9:00am. What a pretty light show it got pretty hairy once the lightening started. I fish on the way back to the truck and it looks pretty cool when you cast and your lure and it hits the water and your line stays in the air. Then you can here a sizzling like a live transformer boy I didn't like that. Once that happened I busted out on plan and got my arse back to the truck. I forgot the camera still hooked in the USB port from yesterday so no pictures.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Thanks and yes, pretty scary when the static electricity is making your line dance-lucky you didn't get fried.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice report. Glad you didn't get toasted.

Comment

Nice report Keith.....Good luck tomorrow!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice report man. I headed out there but turned around after i saw the lighting streaking through the sky and covering the radar... couple hrs of driving no fishing... i'll be out there tomorrow though.

Comment

Nice job dude -- glad you didn't get toasted. I stayed in the sack this morning!
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Thanks for the report and great results, especially the part about living to tell it .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

nice job.congrats.the lightning can get scarey
                Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...
                X