Tequila/cerveza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tequila/cerveza

Left Monday evening with 5 guest for a quick trip, got in an hour of trolling around tequila and caught a boxful of black fin, rested for a few hours before daylight and trolled, tequila,cerveza,dumps area,,no luck,water looked good, no flying fish and tons of seaweed with no signs of life,,good seas, nice to be out

The weeds weren't playing havoc for y'all? I've been hearing reports of scattered grass out 60-70mi? Thanks for the report.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Still a little early for pelagics on the shelf and the yellowfin bite has sucked. we are just waiting

Comment

Yes, I mentioned tons of seaweed, wahoo bite was ok,, swordfish has been slow to non existent ,,I have caught blue marlin in every month of the year, dolphin too,,,just a slow start I hope,,but the sailfish off Isla Mujeras never showed up as in past years, could be an off year after a great offshore last year,,,,just saying,,

Comment

Thanks again for the report. I'm itching to get back out
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks for the report . When will all that seaweed be on the beach ? Spring time !
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
            X