11-25 emb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11-25 emb

Steve_A, Hogie70(Keith) and I launched around 6:30 to do a little wading in East Matagorda bay. First stop we headed straight to the south shoreline. Even with the 10-15kt North wind we were able to find patches of fishable water. There wasn't much bait present but we were able to pull 7 fish from the first spot (thanks Keith lol). Next few spots we hit were flats adjacent to marsh drains. We caught a few fishing color changes using corky fatboys but as soon we started to catch them it shutdown. Thought we would catch more with all the bait in this area but they just didn't want to eat! We did one more wade on the north side of the bay but didn't even get a bump. Headed in around noon with 10 trout (17-21"). I had a great time Steve and Keith, hope to do it again soon!

i'm impressed. i didn't think anything would eat today. good job.
    michelle

Comment

Way to go fellas.....I hope they eat Friday and Saturday and I am able to get out like I think I will!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Sweet!! It was a great day outside cept for the wind!

Comment

I had a good time today as well.. We need to do it more often. Here is a picture of todays catch. Good report..
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

nice haul guys!
            XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Great Job -- Glad you guys weren't deterred by the wind.
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Thanks for the report !! Good job in tough conditions. Many stayed home I bet to wait for a better day.
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Keith, it was great to meet you, we have to do it again. Good to see Alex again, we'll try again when you get back from school. Keith was putting it on us at the first with a pearl devil eye. Alex and I caught up a little bit later when Keith had a backlash from hell. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, I know I did. I feel like a eight pound trout with a 10" mullet in my belly and looking for room for pumpkin pie.

Comment

Working...
                  X