Glad I found this place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad I found this place

With a littel help from a friend of mine that pointed me this direction, I found it. So far, I must say it looks real good! Great job!
    Some of ya'll may know me and for those that don't I live at Jamaica Beach. I host a catch and release shark tournament that benifits the Ronald McDonald House here on the island every year. I love shark fishing and can spend hours making rigs talkign about tactics and fishing. This last year was torture, I had an accident and couldn't fish for what I wanted to. But next year is looking good!.
    Hope to run into ya'll on the sand or out on the horizon sometime.
    Ron

welcome! shark fishing is a lot of fun, where do you like to fish for sharks mostly?

Comment

I fish for them out of my yak mostly. I like to be offshore and take a ride. I will fish from shore, pier, boat, oil platform. But my rathers would be from the yak even if I take a boat out I like to take the yak to fish from.
      And yourself?

Comment

Welcome aboard!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by LandShark View Post
          I fish for them out of my yak mostly. I like to be offshore and take a ride. I will fish from shore, pier, boat, oil platform. But my rathers would be from the yak even if I take a boat out I like to take the yak to fish from.
          And yourself?
          Mostly just surf fishing now, i used to own an ocean kayak but recently had to sell it to pay for college books i havent fished for shark in a while, i usually wade fish now for trout, redfish, or flounder. Im transferring to A&M galveston in january so hopefully i will have some more time to fish some more cause its an hour+ drive to get down there from where i live now.

Comment

Welcome aboard... Looking forward to see some good posts with some good pictures..
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

One of the founding members lives over on Beachcomber we usually shark fish from the beach but I do like taking the Yaks out past the 3rd and dropping down
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Welcome to the site !!
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Welcome!
                  Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

welcome aboard!
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Welcome to FWE

Comment

Welcome, and looking forward to your reports.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome Aboard
                            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by LandShark View Post
                              And yourself?
                              welcome and yak fish'in cool........my pick your brain about about yaking the surf
                              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                              X