Chocolate 11-27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate 11-27

Fished choc. on Friday and man was it cold. We fished the edge of the channel all day with some pretty steady action. There were birds everywhere and the fish were chasing shrimp to the surface. I threw tops most of the day and my brother threw wigglers. Not any big fish but some keepers mixed in with the dinks and my bro got a nice red.
    Attached Files

Good report....nice box of fish and pics....Thanks
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Awesome!!! Nice pictures...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Chocolate

I always enjoy reading a good Chocolate report.

Comment

Thanks for the report and pics !! Did some good catching !!
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thanks for the report-I hit it also on Saturday-just dink reds but one after another. Crowded also.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
            X