468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wonder how the texans are gonna beat themselves today??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wonder how the texans are gonna beat themselves today??

well the last 2 games against the colts have been eventful from the Rosenfels helicopter to the Kris Brown BS.They are havin one heck of a time winning since Owen Daniels went down. Kris Brown pull till you hear a loud pop!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
    MANVEL MOB

So quick to hop of the "bandwagon"

Just typical of Houston sport teams... we do good everyone is on board, if we do bad everyone pulls back on the reins and hates 'em
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
      So quick to hop of the "bandwagon"

Just typical of Houston sport teams... we do good everyone is on board, if we do bad everyone pulls back on the reins and hates 'em
      Im on the wagon to stay even the Astros one
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Just had 4 apaches fly over the house... I wonder if they did a flyby at the game?
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

TEXANS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

I am tired of watching this sorry team. I bet my brother they would go 7-9 and I am looking good. I wished I would be wrong, but I not.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

What a joke arse on fire in the fist half then they fall on they're face again.
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

WTF! I hate the oilers even more for leaving and giving us this crappy Texans team! BUD SUCKS!
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I'm tired of watching them, but 6 days go by and I get tricked into watching them again.

I can't believe they were toasting them and then changed their game plan.

Comment

The Cowboys wagon is catching alot of steam. Jump on or get left behind with a chitty arse team!

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                    The Cowboys wagon is catching alot of steam. Jump on or get left behind with a chitty arse team!
                    dude I would rather get run over by 1000 wagons yeah its catchin steam they scored a whole 7 pts one game
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

the texans get zero respect from refs, players, coaches, fans etc...how long do they put up w/ Kubiak? what a stupid hire. they were f***** when they passed up Vince.

they just have a loosing mentality

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                        Im on the wagon to stay even the Astros one
                        The only wagon your on is your own, you gripe every game !
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                          The only wagon your on is your own, you gripe every game !

he settles for last place every year.

Comment

I think they need a wagon-one filled with beer that they personally deliver to each season ticket holder-they should at least since they SUCK!!
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I heard Bill Coward would be interested in coaching the Texans! Once again Duante get's burned over and over again!!!
                              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                              X