Need wire reigndeer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need wire reigndeer

I need some of those wire yard ornaments for the Flatscat.. I need ta make her a sleigh for the Kemah christmas boat parade.. Where do ya find them cheap...

Got some at Wal-Mart last year
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks I'm checkin for the cheapest prices I can find... If ya see a vender on the roadside let me know...

Comment

Poked around on craigslist today and saw quite a bit of Christmas stuff. Here's one of them... http://houston.craigslist.org/for/1485355628.html
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Give it a week and they'll be all over the place...just ripe for the picken!
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I got this in an e-mail. Red neck reindeer.
            That guy’s pretty creative but it might not work for a boat sleigh.
            Attached Files

Comment

JQ.....When do you need them and for how long. I have a couple I might loan ya.
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                JQ.....When do you need them and for how long. I have a couple I might loan ya.
                Ditto, not sure if the lights work. I have 3 of them in the attic.
                "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

JQ...Are you going to post up some pix when you getter all done.

Comment

Yes I will post up pics when she is finished..
                    I need them for next weekend for the Kemah Christmas boat parade.

I would really like ta get a few and I will only need them from like wed. thru sunday.. That should give me time to mount test and do the parade then get em back to ya...

LET ME KNOW GUYS... IT SHOULD BE COOL.. The Flatscat already looks like a sleigh.. just add a few deer and off we go... HO HO HO

Comment

I will be getting them out this weekend and you can use them for the parade. Give me a shout tomorrow and we can arrange something.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ill check on mine and call you tomorrow, the wife says we have them. But not sure if the lights work.
                        "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

Thanks guys... I promise ta make ya proud... Might even be an honorable mention for west end...

Comment

Originally posted by JOHNNY QUEST View Post
                            Thanks guys... I promise ta make ya proud... Might even be an honorable mention for west end...
                            Coe can probably get you something that has a big FWE logo on it.....What about it coe?
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok been workin on the boat lights this weekend... I will get with ya Chip for a pick up during the week.. Keller I ain't heard from ya yet... it doesn't matter if the lights don't work I will fix them or rewire em... give me a call.. She is looking good..

Comment

Working...
                              X