Rapala X-rap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapala X-rap

I just started using the xrap and it is SWEET.... I caught a 23in trout and a nice slot red two nights ago with it.

Problem, I noticed that instead of suspending/sinking very slowly, it started sinking tail first. I held it up to the sun and saw that there was water INSIDE of the lure. I thought this was a flaw but it happened to a brand new one I threw about 10 times. I tied on another... same thing. What gives?

Anyone else have this problem?

I've often wondered why they didn't have that option on lures. You know, able to fill with water and make it as bouyant as you want. Seems like a pretty easy concept....oh yeah, back to your question, no I haven't, but I've only thrown them a few times, and that was when they first came out. Glad you scored though, I might have to give them another try.
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Damn... anyone else have the problem? I bought one from WALMART and returned it literally 30 minutes later. Wasnt fishing rocks or anything like that.

Comment

Never used tham, but know lots of guys that do and love them. Never heard of that happening, but have had that problem with Skitterwalks.
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Did you return them?

Comment

Skitterwalk is actually a typo, the "k" is really supposed to be an "h"

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
              Skitterwalk is actually a typo, the "k" is really supposed to be an "h"

Yan Yan Yan...ain't nothing wrong with a skitterwalk!
              Don't be a Nancy!
              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
              X