Spinning reel/rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spinning reel/rod

Whats some good spinning reels out there? Its been a good while since I have used one and would like to purchase another combo soon.
    Karma's a beach.

Shimano has a good line of egg beaters. My wife uses a sienna and likes it a lot.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
      Shimano has a good line of egg beaters. My wife uses a sienna and likes it a lot.
      Thanks ill look into em.
      Karma's a beach.

Comment

buy this billystix egg beater rod from me and buy a shimano ci4 spinner for it.

Comment

I'll give you 20 bucks and a bag of bottle caps for it!

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I have a Shimano symestre. It's held up well mechanically, but some of the cosmetics have been torn up from the salt water. TOS had a similar post to this a few days ago. Penn Battle 2000 or 3000 was the majority vote over there. I'm buying the 2000 next week after reading several reviews on various sites. Shimano Sahara has gotten good reviews as well.
            What Would Hans Wagemueller Do?

Comment

I like all the shimano's.... I think the Sustain is the first one in the series that has all metal gears...no metal to plastic contact...a little pricey, but for the long haul I like that one.

Comment

If you're looking for price, look at the ratings for Penn. matter of price and preference. Shimano is a very good reel. Lord Bless.
                robert
                And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

You know, Mitchell (Garcia?) has ome out with the old "300" again. Havent checked it put, but they were very dendable reels. Might check them out.

Comment

Go penn!!! All the way baby!!!

Comment

Shimano Saros 3000 or Shimano Stradic 3000! You will not be disappointed. The drag is much smoother than on the Penns.

Moe
                      Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Picked up two of these
                        Karma's a beach.

Comment

Spinning reels .... Every thing about them is just backwards and awkward .
                          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                            Spinning reels .... Every thing about them is just backwards and awkward .
                            Yes, but a good cheap reel to use in the surf when throwing poppin cork and dont have to worry about getting a high dollar reel wet...
                            Karma's a beach.

Comment

My reel of choice also! Especially in the surf ! I've gone through a pile of Mitchell300's.
                              Peace of mind over total devastation of Hi Dollar stuff goes a long way in the pursuit of good catches.
                              I try and keep some 20# coiled up on the 1st part of the spool and only replace the last 50yds with 10-12# so I always have new line
                              to cast with.
                              Those Penns are some tuff arse gear also!! Great choice!!
                              "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Working...
                              X