X-mas 11-28 & 29-09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-mas 11-28 & 29-09

I have been working the nightshift for the last 2 nights with 10 more to go... If you have read a report of mine I think I make it perfectly clear and I quote "I'll get plenty of sleep when I'm dead" Well let me tell you I'm dead, DEAD TIRED.. Went fishing the last two mornings with no sleep.. Well enough of all that crap.. I have some catching up to do...
    11-28-09
    I went to christmas staked the boat between the 3rd & 4th point and the reds were in abundance.. It seemed every other cast was a hook-up. I keep 2 for the grill and just played C&R with the rest.. Never really counted the reds landed I would say around 20 or 25 rats& slots mixed.. No pictures camera was at work.. Sorry Pendajos..
    11-29-09
    Got off at 7:00am went home and hooked on to the boat . Ron showed up; shortly after 9:45am.
    I know I got a late start.. Today was night and day??? Not 1 red was caught all trout... He! He!He! Between the two of us probably 30 trout caught with 9 keepers in the mix.. Perfect eatin size 17"-19".. Get in my belly,,, I ate the Baby.. Get in my belly... Get the picture...

Dream Team Member
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Pictures 11-29-09
    Attached Files
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Way to go guys! Keith, go back to work and get some rest!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
      X