The Saints chances tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Saints chances tonight.

I'm not feeling good about this one. The Saints' defense is so banged up I don't think they can stop N.E. Need Brady to have a bad game and Brees to have a career game along with establishing a running game. Even with that I think it will take turnovers for the Saints to come out on top of this one.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

I think they have a shot. I need Pierre Thomas to run for 3 TD's and Brady to throw 3 TD's to Welker!!

Comment

Saints by 6.
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

i like the over. (57) very high for nfl game but i think its going to be a lights out game.

Comment

I bet on them -3.5.......I have faith in "Who Dat?!!"
          I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

It is sooooooooooooooooo nice to be proven wrong. The 2 new hires who haven't played an NFL game in a year made a big difference tonight!
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Yes they did and Drew looked good! I am still a firm believer that you can win with a throw first offense instead of Kubiak always wanting to run first and then throw! This is why the Colts and Saints are undefeated and the Texans are 5-6.
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

EX21-Agree, but also because the management sux and so does the team because of bad plays and bad picks!!!
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                  i like the over. (57) very high for nfl game but i think its going to be a lights out game.
                  Bummer..I thought Brees was gonna throw another TD.
                  I haven't watched the Saints play all year long. Wow, very impressive!! What a fast and powerful offense. I couldn't believe they scored in 3 or 4 plays in the 4th quarter. Great Defense to boot. The Aints have turned the corner.

Comment

Yep...those 2 missed field goals and the Patriots not kicking a field goal down there early in the 4th socked it to my play.

The Patriots are on that downward slope now like all once great teams get; thanks to the draft and money cap.

Packers of the 60's
                    Steelers/cowboys of the 70's
                    49'ers of the 80's
                    Cowboys of the 90's
                    Patriots of the 2000's

Bad thing is, it takes a few years to hit rock bottom so you can start over again.

Comment

So bet on Detroit next year?????
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Some teams are perpetually not worth a sheet. *

*See Texans

Comment

Yep i called Coach last night and he answerd by saying your bad luck and never hurd back from him LOL.
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

No Deano, I asked you to hold on and you hung up. I spent the rest of the game on the phone with my pops.

Comment

No Problem Coach i will call you back sometime.
                              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                              X