Minimum length 14” per fish

Redfish with the most Spots
    Redfish must be in the SLOT 20” – 28”
    Spots must be bigger than a pencil eraser

Heaviest Speckled Trout
    Trout must exceed 15”
    Determined by weight

BONUS POT
    Free 2 person, guided fishing trip, for the 1st person to bring in a 10 fish limit, of live legal flounder…you do not have to enter the tournament to participate in the bonus pot. Plus any flounder you bring in enters you in for door prizes

All flounder are going to the Sea Center, flounder restocking program

*No one fish may be used in more than one category

In case of a tie, the first fisherman to weigh in their catch will be deemed the winner.

The more people that fish in the tournament, the more places that will be paid out. One place for every 15 entry’s to the tournament per division.
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Fishing Rules and Regulations

1. Tournament begins Saturday November 15th at 5:30 am and ends at 3:00 pm
    Every tournament fisherman must check in the morning of the tournament.
    You must be in line, to weigh-in by 3pm sharp.
    2. All Texas Parks and Wildlife rules and laws will be enforced.
    3. By entering in the tournament you are agreeing to the release form set fourth and cannot hold Lutes Marine liable for damages, injury or death.
    4. This is an individual tournament
    5. Everyone in your boat must be entered in the tournament.
    6. All fish must be taken by Rod and Reel only!
    7. Artificial and live bait allowed
    8. Any fish that is deemed illegal will result in all the contestants’ fish to be disqualified in all categories.
    THIS INCLUDES ALL MUTILATED AND ALTERED FISH.
    9. Boundaries include any location in the Galveston bay system, including Christmas and Drum Bay, Greens Cut, East and West Bay, Chocolate Bay / Bayou, Halls Bay/ Bayou, San Luis Pass, Cold Pass, Bastrop Bay/ Bayou. Areas not within the fishing area are: Sabine bay system, including its rivers and streams, any body of water west of the Brazos River
    10. An adult must accompany any minor, under the age of sixteen, fishing in the tournament
    11. You may not use the same fish in more than one category in the same tournament.
    12. Each contestant may only enter a category one time, meaning you can only place once in a category, but can compete in more then one category.
    13. You must decide which category you are in before approaching the weigh-in.
    14. No pooling fish
    15. This is an amateur fishing tournament, Sorry “NO GUIDES” allowed.
    16. Flounder will only be accepted if ALIVE and in good condition
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

I won't be entering the tourney but I'll net as many as I can the night before and help with whatever needs to be done

Comment

By bringing in Flounder, you are still eligble for door prizes, and the guided fishing trip, if you have a LIMIT of Live FLOUNDER....

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
        I won't be entering the tourney but I'll net as many as I can the night before and help with whatever needs to be done
        FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

And if I'm not mistaken, the guided trip is with me !!!!!!!! A full day guided trip for three folks wading of drifting. Everything provided except the Coronas

AQUA PIMP
          AQUA PIMP......
          "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Cool, I wasn't expecting any because the rules say hook/line only. A guided trip would be fun though, been wanting to do that for a while.

By the way, my girlfriend wants to help out too, so she will be coming with me to lend a hand as well.

Comment

Working...
            X