West Bay 10-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Bay 10-24

Fished around San Luis Pass and South Shorline. Ended up with 6 reds, 2 trout, 2 jumbo spanish mackeral, and 14 flounder. 5 of the flounder were between 3 and 5 pounds. All fish caught on live mullet.

Nice report and pics!!!! Good job

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Excellent Report!! I'm heading down Sunday morning... AP, MONTE, COACH, 007 Yall give me a shout if yall wanna meet up... I am going to wade from maybe 10-1PM then have lunch hit it again from 3-7 depending upon my stringer size...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice report..... Knew I should of went earlier Friday!

I can tell you Confederate area isn't doing much yet. Gigged all night then hit the bay until around 11:00 with one trout to show. I did have one monster, I mean monster hit then breakoff just as fast which I thought was a mack attack but then I saw a bigole lagerhead rise 10 ft from the hit spot. Will a turtle hit a morning glory Brown devil eye????

Water was in excellent shape with no mud streaking, which is probably why I couldn't catch anything on arty's. Did have one hookup off Mecoms at daylight and one red roll on my pink corky off the north shoreline, then one 17" trout off the old ICW, but that was it. Kinda slow, but still a nice day.
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Nice haul,Congrats!
          NK
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...
          X