Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the site... Awesome!! Looking for suggestions on where to fish

Hey everybody
    new to the site and the seabrook area looking for some winter time fishing spots in the are of the seabrook and kemah flats as well as clear lake!?!?
    Any suggestion or help would be tremendous!! Thanks brad
    "Put that Bill Dance hookset on em"

I'm sure some other more experienced anglers with the area your talking about will soon chime in.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Welcome aboard you will love it here!!!
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Welcome!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome!
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

welcome to FWE
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Cheers

Comment

Welcome !! Well, you answered your own question in part. Fish all you mentioned in winter. Check the areas and see if you see any boaters or yakkers around in what areas you mentioned. It's in your own backyard, sweet !!
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Well plugger the flats on both of the channel are rather large as well as clear lake I was looking to narrow the search down a little bit....... So go where other people are!?!?!? That would be kinda of a jackass move!!!!!!!! If I start catchng fish and some jackass rolls up on me like that I'm chunking topwater into their boat or crossing them with plastics................WOW great advice!!!!
                    "Put that Bill Dance hookset on em"

Comment

Welcome ,head to Robison Bayou i Hear its good there.
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Welcome Aboard
                        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Well, sorry you didn't get the answer you wanted, friend. What I meant was to observe the areas you mentioned for activity. The pier pilings on both the Seabrook and Kemah sides at the mouth of Clear Lake entrance provide structure and water flow from Clear Lake. If you drive by and see fishermen there , they might be on to something. No one fishing, maybe no one has been catching fish. There is no one particular spot to tell you about. A HOOK AND LINE wade and kayaking fishing map is a great resource.
                          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Lurefisher.........:d

Comment

Originally posted by Troutickler View Post
                              Well plugger the flats on both of the channel are rather large as well as clear lake I was looking to narrow the search down a little bit....... So go where other people are!?!?!? That would be kinda of a jackass move!!!!!!!! If I start catchng fish and some jackass rolls up on me like that I'm chunking topwater into their boat or crossing them with plastics................WOW great advice!!!!
                              I'll retract my welcome message and label you now as a dumb arse! again welcome to the forum enjoy your brief stay.. keep it up!
                              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                              X