Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Rabbit........

Check out this hunting video......

To make a long story short, my son dropped my rifle one week before this hunt and did not tell me it was dropped, after making two repetitive shots with cust...
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

ouch.... haha

Comment

Wrong place at the wrong time, that guy needs to go the range, look like he shot a foot over that buck

Comment

He is likely one of those guys that go to Academy and buys a rifle package and thinks he is ready to hit the woods. If you listened good, you can tell he don't know much about his gun, it takes him for ever to reload..........
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

lol and he said the buck came back and he got it with his other gun! Always zero your gun before hitting the field! He also said his son dropped his gun! sure blame it on the son!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Gawd What a mistake! i would have dropped that big boy.
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

hahaha that rabbit stood no chance
              Keep Grinding

Comment

haha if you stop the video at exactly 1:58 you can actually see the rabbit flying throught the air.

Comment

Had a case of buck fever I bet.

Comment

missed it by thaaaaaaaaaaaaat much! I wonder if he really was rabbit hunting instead of deer hunting

Comment

Working...
                    X