my hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my hero

hunter lawrence for texas what clutch kick...the cornhuskers defense was awsome........texas offense had the day off i guess........WOW.......hook'em horns
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

better lucky than good? What was Colt doing almost let clock run out.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

he said the clock showed 15 seconds man that was crazy.not how i thought the game would end a freakin nailbiter.

Comment

clock was at 9 seconds... don't know which game he was at.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nebraska really shot themselves in the foot by the out of bounds kick and the horse collar.

Congrats to UT.

Comment

Originally posted by TTU Wader View Post
            Nebraska really shot themselves in the foot by the out of bounds kick and the horse collar.

Congrats to UT.
            i thought it was over when nebraska scored and there was like 1:44 left....texas hadn't moved the ball good all night.............crazy game

Comment

it sounded awesome on radio...where did the last minute go? Lucky win for UT

Comment

A win is a win. Now they gotta beat Alabama and I think they will. Go Horns!!
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                X