Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats Up WEA

Whats up People.
    Chris h. From Pearland checking out the site.
    Team Tres Compadres
    Chris H.

"Clear Skies and Tight Lines"

Welcome aboard, How did you find out about WEA???
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Welcome Aboard indeed. Tell us 'bout yerself.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
        Welcome aboard, How did you find out about WEA???
        Guess?
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Welcome to FWE Chris!!!!

Comment

Welcome
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
              Welcome Aboard indeed. Tell us 'bout yerself.
              I worked with him for awhile here at Valero Sandy. I don't know much about Chris , but in my short time getting to know him I did learn these few things.....
              He has a strong dislike for coonass transplants that have fish camps, dabble in firearms, use spinning rods, like bait fishing, coach part-time, teach history full-time, drive a chevy truck, own a cat that's prone to puking in their truck, guys that used to be bouncers, like to scrounge thru other peoples stuff and will drive to no end to get it, can only cook with bell peppers, onions, and celery, attended Tulane and hate LSU, and the #1 thing he hates is some guy named "W", so I think y'all will get along just fine!
              Don't be a Nancy!
              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                I worked with him for awhile here at Valero Sandy. I don't know much about Chris , but in my short time getting to know him I did learn these few things.....
                He has a strong dislike for coonass transplants that have fish camps, dabble in firearms, use spinning rods, like bait fishing, coach part-time, teach history full-time, drive a chevy truck, own a cat that's prone to puking in their truck, guys that used to be bouncers, like to scrounge thru other peoples stuff and will drive to no end to get it, can only cook with bell peppers, onions, and celery, attended Tulane and hate LSU, and the #1 thing he hates is some guy named "W", so I think y'all will get along just fine!
                Ya, I heard the same thing.

Welcome here, Chris.
                That's a fine looking boat you have and I don't say things like that very much.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Welcome !! Funny, funny FLATOUTFISHING. That's a real compliment from 2112 because he talks often.
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Welcome Chris!
                    sigpic
                    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Dang Monty, you nailed it.LOL What else could i say!!!!!!!

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
                      Ya, I heard the same thing.

Welcome here, Chris.
                      That's a fine looking boat you have and I don't say things like that very much.
                      Thanks, been waiting to get it for a while. Sold my wakeboard boat and bought another fishing rig. Now im finishing up the small installations on it.
                      Team Tres Compadres
                      Chris H.

Comment

Welcome and enjoy the site.
                        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

welcome chris enjoy...........sandy you got to admit thats some funny chit...thanks flatoutfishin
                          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Thanks again fo rthe welcomes. Now to get off work and go fishing. Man these night suck sometimes
                            Team Tres Compadres
                            Chris H.

Comment

welome

AQUA PIMP
                              AQUA PIMP......
                              "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Working...
                              X