Good trout in clear lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good trout in clear lake

Got off work around 7 this morning and was in clear lake about 730, only had about an hour and a half before the fiancé was requesting my presence at the house!! well I got two bites in about an hour the second was this 25" and fat probably around 6 pounds!!!!!

Not sure if these pics will come out first time trying this from the iPhone!! Here goes nothing

cid:39CC7523-7C81-4CC8-9EBE-20C9E39FD485
    cid:4224EB2C-75E5-43CA-A0E6-4F0068A47751
    cid0C9E79B-0FFE-4951-BC7E-66FB321D6C06
    "Put that Bill Dance hookset on em"

I fished there yesterday for 8 hours and caught zip. Still want my advice ? I think I hate you again. LOL !! Good going !!
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

good trout in clear lake pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got some help from the fiance with the pics of the fish so here you go.....
      by the way plugger I fished there yesterday as well and the water today looked 100 times different!!!!
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice fish!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Good going and released too !! Hey, you can take off the mask. We made up and there's no hit contract on you. I canceled that today. The wife's family are Italian. ........
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice trout and good job on the release! Were you wading? I have felt the bottom in the middle of the lake and it was about 2' of silt!

Comment

thanks for thee release!!! nice trout
              Captain Glenn Stevens
              Coastal Guide Service
              www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Good fishen.
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Nice fish! Thanks for the report.
                  Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

sweet.......... that one i lost was everybit as big so that spot was helpful got all your pm was on west bay all day not even a bite,bridnest or bump.oh well i guess thats why they call it fishing btw thanks greentide had a good time.
                    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Damn nice trout. I could not see you with the camo
                      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Let's just say it's a part of clearlake and not In The middle of it

Comment

Good area....glad you found it.
                          sigpic
                          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks for the report and pics

Comment

Good looking fish. Your better than me the I would have never made it home in time.

Comment

Working...
                              X