few

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• few

caught some nice sandies and some rats on sunday nun else.
    Itching To Be Fishing!

Keep at it and thanks for the report!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks for reporting in. At least you caught something.
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I caught NADA Saturday (except a beer buzz and almost a heart attack watching the Horns).

Thanks! Good going!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks for the report. 3 post and 1 report, not bad.

Jerry, I with you on the beer buzz, but mine was rum
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

thanks im new and yeah i lost my lucky norton bull minow
            Itching To Be Fishing!

Comment

Thanks for the report!
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                I caught NADA Saturday (except a beer buzz and almost a heart attack watching the Horns).

Thanks! Good going!
                then you're really going to have a heart attack when ingram runs all over that piss poor defense of texas.alabama is going to be cutting off horns and eating steaks come january.
                TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

LOL!!! Good one Jamin. Ingram will win the Heisman tonight!

Originally posted by FLAPPER View Post
                  then you're really going to have a heart attack when ingram runs all over that piss poor defense of texas.alabama is going to be cutting off horns and eating steaks come january.
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

No I won't Flapper. I'll be watching Alabama folks cry and asking if Ingram should just return his trophy.

BTW, what Bowl is atm in? Oh, that's right with a 6-6 record, they play Georgia in the Independence Bowl-whoa, what a record season!! Let me see, last time atm played Georgia was in 1980 and the aggies lost 42-0. They'll prolly win against the Dogs since Georgia has one defensive coach (Richt fired 3 of them) and is gonna use Grad Students as coaches. Oh well, they haven't been in any bowl (except the ol' Toilet Bowl) for a while.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

No I won't Flapper. I'll be watching Alabama folks cry and asking if Ingram should just return his trophy.

BTW, what Bowl is atm in? Oh, that's right with a 6-6 record, they play Georgia in the Independence Bowl-whoa, what a record season!! Let me see, last time atm played Georgia was in 1980 and the aggies lost 42-0. They'll prolly win against the Dogs since Georgia has one defensive coach (Richt fired 3 of them) and is gonna use Grad Students as coaches. Oh well, they haven't been in any bowl (except the ol' Toilet Bowl) for a while.
                      A&M?you have me mixed up with someone else.i did'nt go to school there,BTW!why did'nt colt mc"suck" win the heisman?oh yea,3 interceptions and 5 sacks against a sorry nebraska team.that sealed his fate for that silly award and for the national championship.he's going to get rolled by the tide.
                      Last edited by FLAPPER; December 14, 2009, 05:11 PM.

Comment

OK, I figured ya did since smackin' at the Horns, so naturally figured ya to be an aggie????? Guess Bama then. It'll be an interesting game. If Bama loses, will Ingram give his trophy to Colt?

Comment

And will you spell McCoy correctly when Bama loses? Think "USC"-that "other" team that was GUARANTEED to beat Texas.

Comment

OK, I figured ya did since smackin' at the Horns, so naturally figured ya to be an aggie????? Guess Bama then. It'll be an interesting game. If Bama loses, will Ingram give his trophy to Colt?
                            no,because texas can't beat alabama.nope,did'nt go to alabama either.
                            Last edited by FLAPPER; December 14, 2009, 05:30 PM.

Comment

And will you spell McCoy correctly when Bama loses? Think "USC"-that "other" team that was GUARANTEED to beat Texas.
                              who the hell is USC?is that some overrated school from out west?

Comment

Working...
                              X