Clear Creek Bassin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear Creek Bassin

This one is a little old (May) but worth the watch to see the fish I catch at the end.

Went to Clear Creek Bayou south of Houston this morning and though the conditions weren't ideal, caught a few fish and even one pretty big girl.
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Move on over Bill Dance ! Thanks for sharing .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thanks for watching!!!
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Nice video Derek. Seems like that spot holds a lot of fish.
        Maybe because you can't eat them. That last one was a brute.
        I also watched some of your others on YouTube.
        I think I need to spend some more time and learn Halls.

Comment

Originally posted by Root Canal View Post
          Nice video Derek. Seems like that spot holds a lot of fish.
          Maybe because you can't eat them. That last one was a brute.
          I also watched some of your others on YouTube.
          I think I need to spend some more time and learn Halls.
          Thanks!!!
          I think I'm getting a little better a putting together and editing the video.
          Halls has been rough fishing the last couple of months. The water has never really straightened out after all the rain we had a while back. When the water is right there aren't many better places to fish. You just don't know what you will catch on any given cast!!

Comment

Working...
          X