Gigging Report SPL Fri 10-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigging Report SPL Fri 10-24

Here are a few we stuck up shallow on Friday. We only had a little time because of light issues. There was no water moving and not many prints and LOTS of skedders. I tried to post some picks but it wouldnt let me.

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockfish View Post
      Here are a few we stuck up shallow on Friday. We only had a little time because of light issues. There was no water moving and not many prints and LOTS of skedders. I tried to post some picks but it wouldnt let me.
      Same scenario with me, but I ended up with 5. They were all 17-18" and plenty fat for their size. Was that y'all heading East down the shoreline from SLP at around midnight? I was just down(East) from y'all if it was. Seems the flounder were uptight early, then pushed out later.I plan on going back Wednesday and Thursday night.

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing!
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

We took off around 11 or 11:30. Im not sure when Im going to get back down but it will be soon.

Next time I will be down before light and fish alittle. That way I can take the GPS and mark some spots. The area has changed some sence the storm.

Comment

Working...
        X