Get Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Away

Going to try and sneeeeek away from work early this morning and hit Christmas Bay for a few hours. Keith(hogie70) is headed out there so hopefully we will be able to give you guys a great report later.

Good Luck and post up pics.
    Beandaddy

Comment

good catching
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Enjoy

Comment

Have fun out there.
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

watch out for those 5'-6' alligator gars that roam those shorelines,they love super spooks and trout floating on stringers.
            TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Go get Em fellas......Keith you need to get at least a 27, cause I am getting mine tomorrow or Friday!
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I'm getting my trout tomorrow as well Chip!!!!! You better get a 28" or maybe even a 29"....? Its on tall pine.... LMAO
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Good luck and hope ya get the big susie!
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
                    I'm getting my trout tomorrow as well Chip!!!!! You better get a 28" or maybe even a 29"....? Its on tall pine.... LMAO
                    I'm ready for you Midget!
                    I can't go in the am......Meeting at 9:00 in Sugar Land, but hoping to get out in the afternoon.
                    sigpic
                    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Go Get Em

Hope ya hunt em down and fill the box withe every cast. Be safe and have a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by FLAPPER View Post
                        watch out for those 5'-6' alligator gars that roam those shorelines,they love super spooks and trout floating on stringers.
                        Can't tell you how many times i've been wading that bay on a waist deep flat, look over, and there's about a 6 foot gar looking right at me from just a few feet away. Will make you jump a little...but then you realize that they won't harm you.

I've never had one go after a lure or my fish there though.
                        "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Working...
                        X