Christmas bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas bay

Went to Christmas this morning with Keith(hogie70) even though the wind was blowing out the north -northwest very hard, I still manage to catch 2 trout with one being undersize at 14 1/2 and the other 18 and 1 14 inch red also. Fished for about a hour and called it quits. It has died down since this morning.

Thanks Ron. Glad ya hit it. Beats my results last Saturday!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Wind has picked up here...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice job guys

Comment

I left right behind you... We should have left the rod&reels in the truck and grabbed the surf boards.... It had some nice pipes breaking... Hang 10 baby.....

Comment

x-mas

when the winds back off,that place is going to go off the richter scale.
            TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Originally posted by FLAPPER View Post
              when the winds back off,that place is going to go off the richter scale.
              Yep...

Comment

Nice job fellas......That wind was ROUGH out there!
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
                X