Denbury resources.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denbury resources.

Had a job interview for being an operator with them yesterday, I feel it went really good,just curious does anybody on here work or used to work for them? Just trying to get a Lil more info on how working there is and the company. Any info is greatly appreciated.
    Your a daisy if ya do

Very good up and coming company ad far as I know.
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

I work for an oil company. Denbury has an okay reputation as far as I know. Several employees have left the company I work for to go to work for them and they report all is good. If you are going to be working the Conroe field, I used to do some work on that field when it was owned by others. I believe Denbury is planning a CO2 flood there.

Comment

Originally posted by Flamenquero View Post
        I work for an oil company. Denbury has an okay reputation as far as I know. Several employees have left the company I work for to go to work for them and they report all is good. If you are going to be working the Conroe field, I used to do some work on that field when it was owned by others. I believe Denbury is planning a CO2 flood there.
        Thanks man I'll be working in Alvin Hastings field
        Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

So far good management and they fill a niche..I own the stock..good luck

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I know a few of the landmen in the Dallas office-nice guys. I haven't heard anything bad about them. They like conventional production (which is good) and squeeze juice out of old properties (which is also good). Sort of like Hilcorp but friendlier is my understanding.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

If they have a stock buy program for you TAKE ADVANTAGE of it...you will be glad you did come retirement time
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X