Titlum Tatlum still producing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titlum Tatlum still producing

Blackbeard and I took the shoalwater out to Titlum last Thursday. The launch at the state park is still accessable across the toll bridge(which is free right now too!). We saw some ducks on the way out, and after a few casts brought in a 16" flounder. Didnt have much time to spend out there, but just wanted to scope it out and get our lines wet!

Nice...

What are the laws regarding hunting out in Titlum? Just have to be a certain distance away from homes right?
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I'm no hunter, but the camps out there are not really residences, so I'm pretty sure that regular laws don't apply. I really wouldn't see anything wrong with popping a few ducks from our porch, except the fact that we don't have a porch right now. I think the best places to hunt are not far from our place. There are some stakes from an old blind not too far down the bayou on the mud island side. Also some of the little washes there open up into nice size ponds that could be good places for blinds too. Check it out. - Sandy
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

You'll be OK out there. I am not 100% sure it is legal, but am 99% sure it is. No one will bother you out there anyways, just use common sense ( something that some people cant figure out), stay a couple hundred yards away from inhabited camps. Who would be out there on a 35 Deg, 20 MPW NW wind, November/December day.....?

I will be...
        "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Working...
        X