Ferry Landing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferry Landing

I had a friend limit out on flounder Monday and Wednesday at the ferry landing and they ranged from 16" to 21". That means some of the BIG GIRLS are still there. Anyone still looking for flounder I would try there if I were you.

Thanks for the heads up. I will probably give the channel a shot when it warms up. Normally takes 2 skunk trips (in good conditions) for me to decide that the run is over

Comment

Too cold for Jeremy with all the water in his waders again yesterday........I made my 1 trip down there for the year.
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Not too cold. I didn't complain at all when we were out there.

Comment

I'd hope not. Maybe in leaky breathables, but leaky neoprenes are just a wetsuit

Comment

That is true. It was only bad when it first came in and when I took them off.

Comment

Yeah, but you were hurtin' yesterday! I couldn't have handled it.
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I wasn't hurtin until that final boat ride home. That water cooled off quick hauling *** across the bay. Then taking them off was absolutely brutal.

Comment

Working...
                X