For the Bass Fishermen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the Bass Fishermen

I've been doing a lot of product testing and reviews the last few months. One of these product lines is Santone Lures which are produced in Mt. Pleasant, TX. That they are a Made in Texas product is one plus but there is a lot more that makes me feel they are far and above the best bass jigs on the market today. If you care to find out more about their jigs, here is my full write-up.

http://bhoadventures.blogspot.com/20...ures-jigs.html
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Nice write up Derek.
    Do any of the baits you use work on saltwater fish ?

Comment

Sure do, most of the spinnerbaits, specially the ones with gold blades will catch Redfish all day. The first picture is a Red I caught what bass fishing in Halls on a White spinnerbait with gold blades. Reds, Trout and even flounder will hit the swim jigs. 2nd picture is a Red on Clear Creek and 3rd is two flounder on Hall that all fell for a swim jig. I'd have to dig some but I know I have some trout pictures also caught on bass baits. Now these are saltwater fish caught in brackish water while I was bass fishing and not targeting saltwater fish. So you put the same baits in saltwater where there are more reds, trout and flounder and target them you will catch them on these baits. Now for the draw back, these baits weren't meant for saltwater so unless you clean them really good after fishing then they will rust and that will be that for 5-10 baits.
      Attached Files
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Also the XZone Lures Slammers and Swammers plastics would be killer in saltwater. In fact I'm working with them to develop some saltwater colors. They are willing if there is enough interest in a saltwater line of their baits.

Comment

Working...
        X