12-13 diversionary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12-13 diversionary

went tinkering around in the pea soup sunday. hit n deer for a little then tip-toed into the diversionary for the first time. it's pecker deep getting there! hit the cut off to the right and saw the 4-way. turned around and drifted out to the main canal. drifted to the mouth and got bit by a 17" flounder and a 18" spec. both returned to fight another day.

went to mid bay and saw some birds but the weren't eating. they looked as lost as i was as the fog rolled in even thicker.

idled back to tiki and called it a day.

all in all, another learning experience.

maybe next time!

-kid-

Thanks for the report. two aint bad-hI've had worse days!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

nice report and thanks for the release
      Captain Glenn Stevens
      Coastal Guide Service
      www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Way to get out there.

Comment

fog was thick on the way to the island this morning....you caught dinner.thats great.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Nice Job! Glad you found the spot. Does get a little sticky getting in there on a really low tide.
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

nice report and thanks for the release

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                Thanks for the report. two aint bad-hI've had worse days!!
                You are just trying to make me feel better

and btw..........i've done worse a lot of times this year

Comment

Keep it up and you will learn that area and where the fish hold. I spent a lot of time in there last year and caught a lot of good fish out there!
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Real good fish there, just keep at them and you will get them figured.....
                    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Keep plugging !!
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                      X