Horns vs Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horns vs Alabama

Hey JT, how many points will the Horns beat bama by?

I hope 14 and want Ingram to give Colt the trophy.

Go horns!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

EDIT

you need to edit you're post.you mean,how many points will bama beat texas by?ingram is going to shove that heisman down colt's throat!
    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

You must have missed the sec championship game and the big 12 ship. I guess I want UT to win cause the big 12 and all, but damn if they played like they did against Nebraska they are giong to get raped.

Comment

the cornhuskers were a wake up call and bama is what's for breakfast.btw colt is pisssed off and you can bet he is gonna play out of his mind because he didn't win....take it to vegas baby
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

The Heisman is a joke. pure political. How in the bird dog f*** could those fags at the AA Statesman vote against Ricky, Vince and now Colt; like those communist did. did i spell communist correct?

Flapper, Alabama has never beaten Texas. 0-7. They are liable to shove that Heisman trophy up Ingram's a**; like they shoved up it Reggie Bush's a** the last time they were in the Rose Bowl playing for the NC when those Eastern media fag, liberal a**, Obama kissing yankee, pop d**k, NO FISHING fvkers didnt vote for the inVINCEable.

Hook' em Horns.

Capt. jt

Comment

Bama by 13.
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

expl21....i couldve made a fortune off of you had i known you 10 yrs ago. i need to now start cultivating TTU for his lunch and gas money....i really need a new truck ok? hahha.

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                Bama by 13.
                I don't think it will be that close. I'll take the point s.
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Rootin' hard for my horns...I think our D will stop their rush...can't run on these guys...A&M of all teams torched their secondary so I bet Muschamp places a safety to mirror Ingram...make em pass...the game will be their top D vs Texas offense. If they can run the ball UT will win. Either way you gotta to look forward to this.
                  sigpic

Comment

Florida has the # 1 D in FBS, what happen there? Bama will run it and if not, he will throw to Ingram for 100 yards plus. I think it will be a good game, just got a feeling Bama has the edge.

Originally posted by Baby Tran Cat View Post
                    Rootin' hard for my horns...I think our D will stop their rush...can't run on these guys...A&M of all teams torched their secondary so I bet Muschamp places a safety to mirror Ingram...make em pass...the game will be their top D vs Texas offense. If they can run the ball UT will win. Either way you gotta to look forward to this.
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

JT, by the way. Will you be on the island that Thursday? It would be cool to get some folks together and watch the game. I am willing to bring beer and munchies!!

Originally posted by JT View Post
                      expl21....i couldve made a fortune off of you had i known you 10 yrs ago. i need to now start cultivating TTU for his lunch and gas money....i really need a new truck ok? hahha.
                      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I would like to see the horns win, but I think they are going to have a rough day. Good luck to all you Horns out there! You are gonna need it!
                        sigpic
                        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

No I wont be. I'll be leaving that monday/tuesday for an extended stay out there and then pasadena for the game. thanks though.
                          Attached Files

Comment

JT:

I agree-the Heisman is a joke anymore after Vince was passed over and after Colt was passed over. 1 game does not make an exceptional player, but according to the aholes that vote, apparently that is the way they think. Bad enough Bradford got it last year over Colt when Colt's numbers beat the crap outta his. Now some SEC hasshole Ingram gets it for beating Florida when Tebow suxed and was off his game-sheeit, at least the Horns didn't lose in their "off' game vs Nebraska. As you said, bunch of Obamaites and skewed voters. Hell, look at USC-they really sucked but maintained high standings in the polls and got a Bowl game-all because the folks with votes like that wife-cheating coach at U Suck California. Bullchit.
                            Last edited by Robalo; December 15, 2009, 09:59 AM. Reason: Spelled Nigram instead of Ingram-typo.
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

yep, Charlie Weis told told the press about Pete Carrolls live in girfriend in Malibu AFTER usc threw deep on notre dame in the final seconds. pretty funny.

.......and how did you spell Ingram the lst go around? hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X