Hunting Story...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting Story...

Four guys have been going to the same deer camp for many years. Two days before the group is to leave, Frank's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going. Frank's friends are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do.

Two days later the three get to the camping site only to find Frank sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and dinner cooking on the fire.

"Damn man, how long you been here, and how did you talk your wife into letting you go?"

"Well, I've been here since yesterday. Yesterday evening, I was sitting in my chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said, 'Guess who?'" I pulled her hands off, and she was wearing a brand new see through nightie. She took my hand and pulled me to our bedroom. The room had candles and rose pedals all over. On the bed she had handcuffs, and ropes! She told me to tie and cuff her to the bed, and I did.

And then she said, "Do what ever you want."

So, here I am.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

LMAO

Comment

Good one Coe.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

hehhehehehe LOL!
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

LMAO,good one
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

lmao

lmao
              Itching To Be Fishing!

Comment

good one, wheres she live
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                    good one, wheres she live
                    Don't worry, Monte will sniff her out if she is still tied to the bed.......
                    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Working...
                    X