Best 2 hours ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best 2 hours ever

Hit Sylvan for a little recon for tomorrow and rode right in to the mother load...from 4:30 to dark we whacked trout and reds until we were tired of both...well almost!

Two man limit of trout and 5 reds to 26". Largest trout came in at 19"...virtually nonstop action. Going back in the morning to see if it was all a dream. From the mouth of Trinity to the spillway the fishing was on fire. Just got home from cleaning up everything and no pictures right now to help tell the story, but my buddie's wife is supposed to email me some.Hopefully it's as good tomorrow.

I'm not a call in sick kinda guy, but after today I might have second thoughts!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Dang!Nice day.Congrats
    NK
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Just got home....and it wasn't a dream! Between Jacks and Anuhuac Pocket at around 10:00 am...*** was kicked. You find the right set of birds and a limit isn't a problem. I'm talking fish to 23". One boat drifting next to us had a 26". Damn best bird trout I've ever seen. Left at 11:30 went and ate lunch then returned with two other friends so they could have their pick...then it was the reds that obliged.

Ever cleaned 40 trout and 5 reds with a regular filet knife...cr@p I'm tired!

All fish caught on 3/8 oz rigged with margarita sand eel jr...dang good colorthis time of year! Sorry no camera for pictures. Trying again tomorrow.
      Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Shaaweeettt!!!!! Nice job FlatoutFishin

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Nice!! Remember the camera for tomorrow!!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
            Nice!! Remember the camera for tomorrow!!
            Hell I had it, but it was balls to the wall and my hands was slimy. Did get a pic the first night, from my buddies wife's camera...waiting on the email.
            Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

You need a hat cam!
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice catching,Congrats
                NK
                Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...
                X