Lake Nassua 9/14/2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Nassua 9/14/2014

Catfish fishing this morning on Lake Nassua near the Johnson Space Center.

I headed down to the ole Catfish hole to get some dinner. I was using the Slip Bobber rig that I showed how to set up in my previous video to show just how ...
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Nice video Derek. Back on those catfish again.....sounded like a windy day.

Comment

It was pretty windy and got worse as time went by. Did make it tough fishing a bobber, but not so tough I didn't catch any.
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Great job! Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Nice vid. Thanks for posting. Not sure I like passer-byes stopping to talk to me. It's like an interruption. You were polite to them.

Comment

I'm polite to anyone that is polite to me. Friendly people are a gift in today's world so you have to make the most of the time you can spend with them. Pass the joy around and maybe it will catch and grow.

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
              I'm polite to anyone that is polite to me. Friendly people are a gift in today's world so you have to make the most of the time you can spend with them. Pass the joy around and maybe it will catch and grow.
              Good attitude!

Guess I'm just suspicious of the anti-hunting and anti-fishing crowd. Like I was thinking that lady was going to call some authority to report "turtle abuse." You know how they can be, especially when they talk in somewhat patronizing tones.

Comment

I had talked with that couple before and that was the same couple that came back later and I showed them the stringer. Good folks. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt until they cross me, then I can be bad news.....LOL

Comment

Yeah , like letting them pet the angry snapping turtle under the red bucket .
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                    Haha !
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                      That angry snapping turtle doesn't have anything on an angry Derek. Might take a little to poke me into getting mad, but once there I'm just as mean and a lot faster than ole snappy.

Comment

Working...
                      X