Terrible pain in my feet while wading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrible pain in my feet while wading

I've noticed the last two cold seasons that my feet hurt terribly while wearing waders.Seems like anything over three feet it is almost unbearable.I find my self standing on one foot trying to lift the other closer to the waterline for a minute or so.I will then switch feet.I first noticed this in my boot foot waders and the boots have plenty of room in them.Last year I bought stocking foot and extra large wade booties,same thing.I'm not trying to act like a pansy but this is getting ridiculious.Winter wading is a passion but is becoming not so fun anymore.Summertime I keep the booties zipped down and stretch them out once in the water to allow water in,not so bad.Seems to be the weight,pressure of the water or something.As i stated before this has just started happening last year.Anybody else deal with this?Should I see a doctor for circulation issues or can anyone recommend a rigid boot or something.Appreciate any information on this subject,Christopher.

you may have circulation problem or does diabetase run in your family..........i have the same problem after wading for hours .......i wanna get in the boat.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Diabetes does run in the family and I dont believe I have been checked in a couple of years.I wish I could go for a couple of hours without this pain,it's almost instant.Thanks reeltime.Christopher.

Comment

Sounds like it certainly could be diabetic neuropathy, does it tingle and cause painful burning?
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I really hate to say this but yes.More burning than tingle but yes.I have excellent health insurance but was wanting some opinions first.Thanks Kenny,Christopher.

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
            Sounds like it certainly could be diabetic neuropathy, does it tingle and cause painful burning?
            the only thing that can cause a tingle like that Kenny is this:
            Last edited by WestEndAngler; December 17, 2009, 01:21 PM. Reason: inappropriate image

Comment

Go to the Doctor.
              better safe then sorry.

Comment

Whew Jt,that sure gave me the tingle there bud,good advice jocues.I'm going to set an appointment up for after the first.Thanks guys,Christopher.

Comment

JT...watch it, that could be grounds for an infraction. Let me go look at that again, yep, an infraction for sure.I better check that out just one more time. Yes, now I'm definitely sure that that is cause for....uh, damn, one more time, just to be sure.......

Good luck on the feet...if them dogs is a barking, it ain't good! Get to the doctor...a year is way too long to be suffering!
                  Don't be a Nancy!
                  If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

lmao monte...goodluck on the feet!

Comment

all i can say is i think that girl is a redneck weather station............. forcast would be d**n cold. lol

Comment

Originally posted by fishingcowboy View Post
                        all i can say is i think that girl is a redneck weather station............. forcast would be d**n cold. lol
                        Cold? Its down right nipplie!
                        Don't be a Nancy!
                        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Sure like to see her as my nurse on my visit.Christopher.

Comment

Maybe you're peeing in them waders.

Really, I would test for diabetes.
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Yeah, go asap to your MD. We can't do any treatment for you anyway. Sounds like the guys might be on to something, though. Hopefully it's just plantar fasciaitis or something.
                              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                              X