Miserable in Seabrook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miserable in Seabrook

Scott (GSB) and I decided it was too nasty to pull the boat out today, so he was going to go back to bed. I drove over to his house to drop off his Christmas present (2 corky devils) and had him ready to go in no time. We decided to walk in at a few spots in Seabrook. We grinded from about 9:30 to 12:00 and I had 2 bites.
    We were throwing plastics, mirrolures and Corky's all morning and I decided to change it up. Scott hollered....lets go, and I said just a few more casts. I looked in my box and saw the new flapper tail sinking corky devil and decided to give it a try. 3rd cast WHAM a trout hammered it. Fat 20"er. next cast another thump, but missed. Next cast I hung up and broke it off. I didn't feel like retying new leader with cold fingers and I didn't have another one with me, so we headed out.
    I stopped by and piched up a few more sinkers in Dayglo and Pink this afternoon on my last trip to see Mr. & Mrs. Brown.

Last edited by imhammer; December 17, 2009, 07:21 PM.
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Nice trip Hammer,way to find out what they wanted to eat.
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

nice, way to grind it.. how do you like those gloves, havent even got a chance to use mine yet..
      Boats and hoes.

Comment

I have 2 pair and love them. Can't beat them at $9.99/pair. I only use them a few times each year. It has to be pretty cold for me to wear em. It was just wet today and I only wore em for the last hour.
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

BRRR, Chip, your my hero!!!

Comment

chip disregard that message.......WTGrind.......i picked up some of those paddle tails today to.
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

after my 7:30 wake up call from imhammer i went back to bed
              heck no i wasnt launchin in that crap...Chip you are definately mad at the fish!!
              headin out with the greek in the am....way to stay on em my extra tall brother!!!
              Captain Glenn Stevens
              Coastal Guide Service
              www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

I may meet Albert down there to help him put the boat back in the sling and fish for the last couple of hours of daylight.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the Christmas present Chip! Now....why did we go fishing?
                  Scott
                  "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Originally posted by gsb View Post
                    Thanks for the Christmas present Chip! Now....why did we go fishing?
                    It was all for the experience!
                    sigpic

Comment

Chip quit showing everyone my honey holes!!

Comment

Dedication! I got some new gloves as well, but there were not $ 9.99 and they look like the ones you are wearing.
                        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Jeremy, those can't be your honey holes. There weren't any fish dude! LOL
                          Scott
                          "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Good going !! You do look in agony. Is that frost on your beard !?!
                            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by gsb View Post
                              Jeremy, those can't be your honey holes. There weren't any fish dude! LOL
                              That is because they only bite when I am there!!

Comment

Working...
                              X