Cabin permit holders...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabin permit holders...

Ok guys... who all has cabin permits on titlum tatlum? I just wanna know who our neighbors are... we all share something very special! It really doesn't get any better than bein down there!
    There's a place for ALL of GOD's creatures.... right next to tha mashed potatoes.

You know me Bro. I think Y'all and us are the only ones on this board, but this should help us find out.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

LOL I hope so bro!... Im amped about next week!
      There's a place for ALL of GOD's creatures.... right next to tha mashed potatoes.

Comment

Weather is supposed to turn spotty on Tuesday as I head out. I was thinkin' about staying until Wednesday, but I have some gettin' ready to do before Christmas.
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Not on TT but the north end of Mud Cut. I think I met Coachlaw and 007. Had my wife and 2 girls with me.
          Good Fishing

Comment

That area down there is an awesome. If anyone ever has a premit they would like to sell, let me know. I like to go tarpon fishing down that way in the summer and that location is great to hit the beachfront.

Comment

By th'e way Coach, PC means "Permanent Cabin", not "Permitted Cabin... FYI

Comment

We have a permit. Ike took our house, but we're going to start rebuilding this spring.

This is what is left....
                Attached Files

Comment

Y'all hurry up so I can give you some of the materials I have left over.

Comment

Anyone have a permit they want to sell????

A guy i know keeps asking me if anyone has one over around choco, xmas etc
                    Capt. Thomas Barlow
                    281-827-6815
                    www.notoriousguideservice.com

Comment

I helped a guy who was looking in Choco. He had asked on 2cool. I wonder if it's the same feller. I know a guy who may be looking for a partner in Titlum, but that's it.

Comment

Im interested in one as well. You guys are living the dream with one of those.

Comment

I'm always posting invites Night Trout. It's easy to become a guest. Bring food and beer and elbow grease. And don't expect to fish much until all the work is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Night Trout View Post
                            Im interested in one as well. You guys are living the dream with one of those.
                            Truth.
                            Boats and hoes.

Comment

Y'all are right for sure. It is a dream. Something my great grandfather, then my dad bequeathed to me. It's a dream that doesn't happen without good friends though.

Comment

Working...
                              X