Someone is going to win a yak today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone is going to win a yak today.

Chickenboylures yak giveaway today. Everyone that makes a purchase on my website of more than $40 in product is eligible to win. Your name will go in a bucket and a drawing will occur at 3PM today. Your purchase must occur prior to the end of the Aggies game today !!! If game exceeds 3PM, drawing is immediately after. You have your choice of either yak, a 16ft wilderness system yak or a 13.5 ft prizm yak. You must come to my home in Bayou Vista to pick it up ASAP. I wi...ll communicate to you no more than 2 times to arrange the pickup, any more than twice and you are DQ. Now get a load of this: Everyone is a winner, because I will double any orders placed starting last night at 7PM and by the end of the Aggies game today. Get a load of this: If the Aggies win by more than 40 points then you win both yaks. Use coupon code: chickenboy for 10% off
    Attached Files
    www.chickenboylures.com

Done!
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Done. Thanks!!
      At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Using Tapatalk

Comment

Made the paper ,way to go !
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Nice!
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

www.chickenboylures.com

Comment

I'm not Steven!!!

Congrats to Mr. Salinas!
                At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Congrats!!!
                  Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
                  X