Heading out to Blockade Runners This Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading out to Blockade Runners This Sunday

Headed out to Titlum Tatlum this Sunday. I think Chuck may come as well. If anyone is interested, we'll be working on the new dock, putting some tin on the roof and hopefully starting the new front porch. I had wanted to go on Saturday and spend the night, but without a roof on the place and the fact that I have a couple of little holes in my boat, I think I'd be jumping the gun on that a bit. Plus Glenn who is the roof monkey will not be able to go until Sunday, so that makes it a done deal for then. If you're interested in helping out, it looks like a beautiful day on tap. Let me know what kind of beer you want. - Sandy

PS: If you're boatless, we can pick you up at the dock at SLP.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

If I'm out there I'll stop by after slayin' the ducks
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

That would be great. Give me a holler and I'll tell you about a good looking ambush place out there. I can't describe it by typing.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Ok, Looks like me, 007, the honcho Glenn, and a feller Jon, from Salty Texan are going to be out there tomorrow. Hopefully we'll get the place livable for next weekend.

Comment

Sorry can't make it... Stll sick as soon as I get my rig I'll be a shuttle service
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Did I hear something about a duck ambush???

Hehe, shoot 'em in the lips!!!!
            "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Working...
            X