Costa Del Mar Warranty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costa Del Mar Warranty

I bought a pair of Pescadors a few years back as my first Costa Del Mar sunglasses. As time went by I got myself a pair of Zane's and gave my wife the Pescadors. A couple years ago she broke one of the temples and I sent them back for repair. It wasn't cheap but quite a bit less than the cost of replacement. Recently she broke the temple again so I shipped them back for repair. Shortly afterwards I got an email from Costa Del Mar that made my heart sink:
    Now that we have your Costa sunglasses we need your help. Sadly, your current style and/or color of Costa sunglasses are discontinued, but we have plenty of new replacement options to choose from. Please call us at the Costa Repair Shop *Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm Eastern Time, at 855-MY-COSTA (855-692-6782) to discuss your options and possible costs.
    I figured they'd offer me some small discount, but to my surprise they told me the price of a new pair would be $11.95 + tax. I was stunned
    Warranty service like this is hard to come by. I know some folks haven't had that kind of experience with Costas, but I did and I'll be a customer for life.

"Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Good Customer Service.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

I sent 2 pair of mine in for small issues and they sent me 2 new pair. All it cost me was shipping, yes I'm a customer for life fo sho...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I like mine but I have perscription lens ,
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
          lasik eye surgery homeboy... either you can see the light or you can't when its done.
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
            lasik eye surgery homeboy... either you can see the light or you can't when its done.
            I've asked but my eyes are so bad !!!! Said we could do it but I'm not a good candidate !

Comment

I've asked but my eyes are so bad !!!! Said we could do it but I'm not a good candidate !
              Try the lens implant.

Comment

Warranty? I don't need no stinkin' warranty. I just wander the surf till a pair washes up at my feet.

http://www.fishwestend.com/forum/thr...ht=costa+found
                At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Must be hell to be old..... Damm lol jk
                  Karma's a beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpress89 View Post
                    It is. Get ready!

Comment

Originally posted by Xpress89 View Post
                      Lol , but John I was this blind when I popped out !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What I do is buy them or trade to friends for frames like if they break a lens I send the frame in to get my lenses ,
                        So if anyone has any laying around let's make a deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X