468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

between the first platform and kema ( nearly straight line )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• between the first platform and kema ( nearly straight line )

I dont know exactly where this object was but i was up to speed and made somewhat
    evasive manuver to not run over it. ( also the plaform seemed to have aggressive wasps ) we didnt even
    tie up and they got after us.

From the platform we went straight for the nasa apartments (very tall apt building next to nasa , you can see it for miles )
    seemed that nearly half way there it was, wife said it looked like a telephone pole stuck in the mud, I thought it was
    larger. beware unmarked .

using goog the platform should be 29 33.270N 94 56.550W
    the obstruction might be the dark thing on goog 29 33.240N 94 57.440W
    Sometime when I am in that area again I will slowly revisit.

Comment

Thanks for the info.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

more research by process of knowing my last waypoint and using google earth I found that
        this OBS location is 1/2 mile 171 degrees from platform at 29°33'43.90"N 94°57'33.35"W
        this OBS location is .9 mile 168 degrees from platform at 29°33'16.31"N 94°56'32.88"W
        or 2.5 miles heading 265 from the green outer marker kema channel.

Comment

Working...
        X