12-20-09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12-20-09

pulled up to christmas about 7:00am.only 2 yakers and they were way back to the west.so, i made my usual trek out to the soft stuff.water was low and moving out pretty good.it was slow until about 10:30,then the action started and it lasted for about 2 hours.ended up stringing 6 trout 18"-21",and a 23" red that had 5 spots on each side.my wife took the camera to conroe,so no pics.the bite was over at 1:00 or so.had the whole place to myself.saw 1 boat all day,and just the 2 yakers.water was stained,but clear.good bait activity also.got back to the truck and the tide had cranked out,what looked like maybe 6".beautiful day on the water.fish were in waist deep water over mud and scattered shell.the pink and dayglo fatboys were hated by all fish.
    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Nicely done sir. Sorry I missed your call in the am, but I haven't picked up my new waders yet. I think I would have frozen my a** off! Let me know if something opens up for you later this week and we will go hit it! =P
    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Jamin, I waited at the dock until 6:15 hoping you would show up, but I figured you slept in. Got your voicemail that you went to Christmas, good going out there! As you can see from our post we covered a LOT of water yesterday but not much action at all. Let's get together over the holidays.
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Nice Flap!
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

great report and good catching. Thanks.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Good deal. Glad to hear that there are a few fish left down there. We need to talk about those fish when you get a chance.
            http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Nice report and well done. You got some good fish and had a good day on the water.
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

nice

Comment

glad to hear there are some fish in there right now...thanks for the report

Comment

Way to go Jamin.....Nice report!
                    sigpic
                    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

WTG flapper glad somebody did well sat.
                      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by shallowist View Post
                        Good deal. Glad to hear that there are a few fish left down there. We need to talk about those fish when you get a chance.
                        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                          Did I do something wrong?
                          http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Nah
                            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

good job
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                              X