west bay 10/29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• west bay 10/29

first we drove to seawolf and saw how many trucks were on the road and said screw that..left and fished one of our coves by jamaica beach from our yaks and it was on.. reds were everywhere in about 6inch to 1 1/2 ft of water way back in the bayous, caught all mine on topwater while dad caught his on gulp.. caught 9 reds in total from 27"-33" and two flounder, all released..
    Boats and hoes.

Originally posted by caz View Post
    first we drove to seawolf and saw how many trucks were on the road and said screw that..left and fished one of our coves by jamaica beach from our yaks and it was on.. reds were everywhere in about 6inch to 1 1/2 ft of water way back in the bayous, caught all mine on topwater while dad caught his on gulp.. caught 9 reds in total from 27"-33" and two flounder, all released..
    Good job and thanks for the heads up.
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Nice report caz and welcome to FWE.

AQUA PIMP
      AQUA PIMP......
      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Good 1st report... Greenie headed your way. and as AP said... WELCOME
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Great report. Those reds will wear you out.

Originally posted by caz View Post

Comment

Welcome aboard.Congrats on the catch
            NK
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...
            X