Rough Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rough Day

Saturday was a rough day for me. Fished the Clear Creek Bass Tournament which is a team tournament but both my son and son-in-law couldn't fish so I went it alone. Really could have used someone on the boat with me if nothing else as just a net man. I lost two really good fish right at the boat as I tried to lip them. As usual the net just wasn't in reach when I needed it and it never matters where I put it....LOL. The second thing I did and I'm not sure why was think the bass needed to be 15 inches where they only needed to be 14. So I turned go some keepers before I realized my mistake. Other than that it was a great day as I was on fish most of the day and even with all my problems was still able to finish 8th. If I could have gotten those two good ones in the boat I would have give the winners a run for their money. All in all I can't complain, I was fishing and having fun it could have been a lot worse!!!
    Attached Files
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

WTG Man!
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Congrats!!!
      I have an uncontrolable desire to wanna jerk my rod.

Comment

Thanks guys!!!
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

That sounds like something I'd do! LOL!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
            That sounds like something I'd do! LOL!
            LOL, well if I hadn't gone down to Blockade Runners and been measuring trout then 15 inches might not had been stuck in my head. It is all good though, I had fun and that is what counts the most!!

Comment

A day fishing beats ( fill in the blank )

Comment

Originally posted by Root Canal View Post
                A day fishing beats ( fill in the blank )
                Everything......well maybe not sex....LOL

Comment

Working...
                X