Self Nock How To

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Nock How To

Just in case there is anyone interested in seeing how I cut and form the nock in the shafts of the arrows I build, here is a little video I put together today.......

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Thats pretty cool. Ill be waiting for the follow up vid.
    "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

I'm waiting on an order of feathers to arrive. If they come in today I might make the second video, while my jerky is cooking......
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Do a vid on the jerky making as well
        "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

Originally posted by Keller View Post
          Do a vid on the jerky making as well
          Didn't see this in time, might have to think about making one the next time.......

BTW here is the Arrow Fletching vid.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

thats pretty cool.
            "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

Here are better versions of both videos. I got some new editing software and played........

This is a better version of a previously post video on how to cut self nocks in wood shaft arrows.If you like to know more about my custom arrows you can ema...

This is a better version of a previously post video on how to wrap feather fletching on traditional or medieval arrows.If you want to know more about my cust...

Comment

Working...
              X