Shoalwater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoalwater

I posted a while back about getting a Shoalwater hull.Well got it on a trailer and a motor on it.Won't be long it'll be on the water.

you got any pics with motor on it yet.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy View Post
      I posted a while back about getting a Shoalwater hull.Well got it on a trailer and a motor on it.Won't be long it'll be on the water.
      those are some nice and dry rides

Comment

My Brother-in-law runs a Shoalwater and it has been a great boat for many years, and it has seen some hard fishing. Which model did you get?

Comment

Mell its a boat that got washed across the bay during Ike.Its a 86 model.I'll see if I can post a pic.

Comment

May get it going before I go back to work wed.Gotta mount jackplate motor.Clean it up.Where can I get hydrolic fittings for the jack plate.Fittings on the hoses wont fit the jack plate.Hoping to upgrade to 90hp in 2010 sometime.
            Attached Files

Comment

looks good Ed with the motor on it.
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy View Post
                May get it going before I go back to work wed.Gotta mount jackplate motor.Clean it up.Where can I get hydrolic fittings for the jack plate.Fittings on the hoses wont fit the jack plate.Hoping to upgrade to 90hp in 2010 sometime.
                Put the tank up front and get rid of that flip-flop seat!!

Attached Files
                I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Got a leaning post in the garage.

Comment

Looking good. Hope you get to run it soon.
                    Scott
                    "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

I got some poling platforms for front and back aluminum pm me if interested!! Perfect for that boat nice rig is that the same hull as 007s? Looks like if so you got a good boat. Mikes boat is a workhorse.
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Yep,same as 007's.Went fishing in his a while back.

Comment

I like those little old boats! I hope to own one also one day.
                          Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Looking good Fuzzy. I hope to own a real boat one day!
                            sigpic
                            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

imhammer,Lotsa places I fish I take my sons xpress instead of his Kenner.Better boat for the job.

Comment

Working...
                              X